I’m so excited for this year. Like almost everyone else, December is time for writing up “New year’s resolutions”. I fail most of them almost every year! But this year I decided to do something a little different. I’m keeping it realistic and instead of just listing the things I want to do (losing weight, eat healthy, etc.). I list how am I going to do it and also listing the most important thing that I really want to get done first on the list.
This year I decided to focus on my piano business, my piano student’s achievements and my pursuit of higher educations. So here are what you can expect from Piano for little fingers this year.
- I’ve been planning to organize a recital since I started teaching out of my own studio. So students! Get ready to practice and dress up because this year we are having a mini concert!
- New courses coming! Not just piano for little fingers anymore… Please stay tuned.
- Because of the new courses that I’m offering. I’ve decided to update the studio’s name to “Little Fingers Studio”
- One of my first resolution is “ORGANIZE” so I’ve set up a new email please add us to your contact list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Major re-branding! Please stay tuned for the new “Little Fingers Studio”